- Changes in behavior after a script finishes running:
- If the script contains a single line of code, it disappears from the Script Editor – to facilitate one line at a time exploratory programming.
- If the script contains multiple lines of code, it remains in the Script Editor – to facilitate incremental program development.
- The Output window always scrolls to the end.
- The green (success)/red (error) status indication that comes up at the right edge of the Script Editor is a little wider – to make it more noticeable.
- Scala version update – Kojo now bundles Scala version 2.8.0.r21376, to take advantage of fixes and enhancements since Scala version 2.8.0 Beta 1 (which was bundled with previous versions of Kojo).
As always, the new version can be downloaded from the Kojo Download Page.