- New saveStyle() and restoreStyle() commands – inspired by Peter Lewerin’s work on the Staging clone of Kojo. Currently, the style includes pen color and thickness, and fill color.
- The Load From and Save To actions for the Script Editor now remember the last directory that they visited.
- Math World sketches can now be saved and loaded via the Math World context menu.
- New Dragon sample contributed by Łukasz Lew.
- An Uninstall shortcut for Windows.
- Scala version update – Kojo now bundles Scala version 2.8.0.RC1
As always, the new version can be downloaded from the Kojo Download Page.