I’m pleased to announce the first Kojo release in the 2.1 series. Highlights include:
- Internal code reorganization to have a better foundation for future growth.
- Many small enhancements.
- A status bar with the canvas coordinates of the mouse cursor (finally, for 2.x)!
- Better support for multiple turtles.
- Support for turtle costumes (so that you can change the image associated with a turtle).
- Multi-instance support now works over localhost only, so as to not trigger a Windows Firewall warning.
Feedback welcome. As always, the new version is available from the Kojo Download Page.
Note – If you have Kojo 2.0 installed, please uninstall it before installing this version.