I’m pleased to announce the Kojo Code Exchange, a first step in the direction of a Collaboration/Networking Platform for Kojo.
Using the Code Exchange is simple:
- Fire up Kojo.
- Write some code; run it to make a sketch.
- Upload your work (code + sketch) to the Code Exchange by clicking a button.
Within the Code Exchange, you can:
- View recent sketches.
- Vote on sketches.
- View popular sketches (as per votes).
- Have discussions about sketches.
- View sketches for a particular user.
- Participate in competitions.
To go along with the launch of the Code Exchange, a new version of Kojo (Beta-011010-4) has also been released. You can obtain this version from the Kojo download page.