- Script Editor improvements.
- A new sample that demonstrates Input/Output from/to the Output Pane.
- A new Splash screen (you gotta see it!) and application icon.
- Smarter output handling:
- For multiple-line scripts, interpreter output is suppressed. If you want to see something printed out, use println(). (If you really want to, you can use the showVerboseOutput() command to switch to the old behaviour of showing everything from the interpreter).
- For single line scripts, output from the interpreter is shown as before. It is assumed that the user is working interactively with Kojo – in a manner where he wants to see a response from the interpreter for every line that he inputs.
The new version can be downloaded from the Kojo Download Page.