Kojo is seeing good adoption around the world. Here are some of the highlights:
- Björn Regnell is doing some great work with Kojo in Sweden. Here’s a link to a recent presentation delivered by him at Lund University, Sweden. The following are some statistics from the presentation:
- ~120 kids in the Summer School programming at LTH
- ~30 teachers have participated in the inspiration course for teachers at LTH
- ~20 kids try programming during school visits to LTH
- ~2000 visits and ~200 downloads of Kojo from Sweden
- The concept works!!
- Kojo is being used at Cardinal Forest Elementary School (Virginia, USA) under the guidance of R.D. Latimer and Fred Allard.
- Dave Briccetti has been using Kojo at Diablo Valley College (California, USA) and Silicon Valley Code Camp.
- And, of course, Kojo is a core part of the activities at The Kalpana Center.
If you use Kojo to work with kids, drop me a line (pant dot lalit at gmail) …