A new version of Kojo is out. Highlights for this release include the following:
- A new Color Chooser, accessible via the Script Editor context menu, that makes it easy for you to mix and choose colors for your creations.
After you select a color, relevant information about the color shows up in the output pane.
- Two new menu items – File -> New and File -> Close, to help you to better manage file based work within Kojo.
- Tweaks to the Swedish support.
- Scala upgrade – to version 2.9.2
- A raw string code template that lets you easily create triple quoted strings. Type rs and hit the Tab key to use this.
As always, the new version is available from the Kojo Download Page.