A new version of Kojo is out. Highlights:
- A couple of new Picture Art samples, accessible via the Samples -> Pictures menu item:
- Improvements to code completion. You can now dig into packages to see sub-packages and classes. Kojo is getting to be a very productive environment for Scala based hacking, letting you do a variety of things with a minimum of fuss. Some examples: exploring Scala/Java libraries, doing data analytics using R, writing scripts for doing calculations and visualisations, prototyping new software features, etc., etc.
- Additions to context sensitive help.
- A couple of bug fixes related to the following scenarios:
- Clearing the canvas while multiple turtles (running on background threads) are in the middle of drawing something.
- Stopping the drawing of a Picture under certain conditions.
As always, the new version is available from the Kojo Download Page.