A new version of Kojo is out. Highlights:
- Some new turtle commands:
- arc and circle.
- savePosHe and restorePosHe – to save and then later restore the turtle’s position and heading.
- New code templates for defining commands and functions.
- Minor fixes related to the big internal change in the Turtle module in the previous release.
- The Kojo shell script is (finally!) executable on Linux (and hopefully the Mac, too. If you’re a Mac user and can validate this for me, that’d be great).
- The (script checking) compiler works better in Staging and Mathworld mode by dynamically picking up the correct imports.
As always, the new version is available from the Kojo Download Page.